mélange - a mixture of often incongruous elements. Pretty pictures, yummy-looking recipes, money-saving tips, going green, noteworthy news, and stuff going on in my life. In no particular order.
Sometimes snarky. Oftentimes serious. Usually thoughtful. Never dull.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Long time coming

The last two months have been quite a whirlwind in the Divine household. A new job for one of us, leaving a job for the other, a soon to be new apartment [yet again we're moving!], a family 'vacation', and several smaller adventures have made the summer of 2011 quite...interesting, to say the least!

I'm working on a big post o'awesomeness - How I Spent My Summer. Really though, I'm searching high and low for the cord that connects my camera to the computer so I can upload photos! Stay tuned.

Lately, I'm taking some time to reflect. Sometimes I need to simply remind myself that I'm awesome, just the way I am. Over the past few weeks, I've collected some more words of wisdom that make me smile.






----------
If you could sum up your summer in just one word, what word would you choose?
What's your latest mantra?

1 comment:

  1. My summer - Challenging - being a first time mother to a beautiful boy is tough, but wonderful at the same time. I'm just trying to enjoy every moment even when those moments are tough! - your old office mate who looooves The Sims :)

    ReplyDelete