- Plant a flower garden
- Ride in a hot-air balloon
- Have breakfast in bed
Spontaneous/surprise trip with my husband- we went camping in Santa Barbara the last week of summer 2011!
- Get all dressed up and go to a diner
- Run an 8-minute mile Physical therapist says I'm not allowed to run anymore, so this goal is being changed to 'Swim one mile' - something I haven't done since high school
Go away for a girls-only weekendChicago for the first weekend in December 2011 and looking forward to another in June2012!
- Do nice surprise things for friends
- Find the perfect perfume
- Make my mom’s cheesecake
- Order room service in a fancy hotel
- Cook a multi-course meal for guests
- Volunteer with my husband, abroad would be awesome
- A second vacation with my sister
Create an art project and display it in my homeI created a dozen cute snowflakes and hung them around our door with the holiday cards we received in 2011 Make good cookies from scratch- I made chocolate chip butterscotch pretzel cookies for my husband's first day at his new job in September 2011!
- Get a pedicure
- Fun photography session
- Increase the 'house' fund and the 'retirement' fund
Actually have a hairstyleBroke down and got sideswept bangs, a deep side part, and highlights and lowlights in December 2011!
- Tropical vacation
- Make a $1,000 donation to a single charity
- Throw a wedding anniversary party for us
- Look good in a bikini
- Buy/send myself flowers
Keep a potted plant alive for longer than a monthDespite the cat trying to kill it, I kept a bamboo alive for fall 2011 and have a heather plant coming up on a months soon in February 2012
- Read a book and take a nap in a hammock
Try 10 new foods [To date: quinoa, asparagus, yam, cauliflower, beet, fried chicken, mushroom, scallop, ordered a chicken entree at a restaurant for the first time, rainbow trout (that I caught!)]
- Build something
- Take myself on a mini-vacation
30 Before 30
30 Before 30 [in no particular order]*: